social-instagram-3

🎀 Let me introduce you Pullip Nina 🎀

by - 09:43


Hi Dollers! I just can't believe it, she's finally here, she's finally mine... PULLIP NINA!
Jun Planning release this in 2006 and I think that Nina is the best Pullip ever!
Her quality is the highest, wig and clothes fits perfectly to this doll. The accessories are a bit old but the mobile phone in style of Motorola's startac is just too cute to be true.
Her make up is perfect, she's got brown eyes and light brown hair.
I was looking for this doll from years and I can't believe yet that she's finally mine.
I need to say that this doll fits every type of styles and every size of dolls clothes (like Azone, Obitsu, Blythe and Barbie size).  This is the unboxing video, hope you like it!


Instead these are two picture of her with an outfit created by Makoto's crew, hope you like them!



Makoto Project ©

You May Also Like

Nessun commento: