social-instagram-3

💖 💖Enixe Atelier Custom Doll💖 💖

by - 18:32


Hi Dollers! Today Mr. Postman delivered this amazing doll by Enixe Atelier 
She was a Mulan Animator Doll but Maria Cristina transform her in this gorgeous girl.
I named her Nancy cause she reminds me a little Nancy Sinatra, the singer of "These Boots Are Made For Walking" such a cute thing. The doll comes with stock outfit and handmade striped shirt, shoes and checked skirt. The eyes are green and they're made in handprinted resin. The wig is blonde with a 70's short cut and hearts ribbons on the sides. Long eyelashes and freckles nose.
I'm so in love with this doll, I think that everyone needs once in a doll collection.
So... You have to go to Enixe Atelier's store and SHOP, NOW!

HERE'S THE UNBOXING VIDEO
Hope you like it!
lots of love.
See us on my next post!


----- (Some Pics of Nancy) -----





Makoto Project ©

You May Also Like

1 commento: